The main window for the new VSCP Works. You can define the connections over the different supported transports. Note the raw can and raw mqtt which are general CAN and MQTT support.
Double click on the connection to open the session window
The session window have the same content as for the previous version of VSCP Works
- The list of incoming events from the selected connection. Can be filtered, etc. Click on a row to get info about the event. When no row is selected event count is displayed. When several rows are selected time difference calculations are shown.
- Status info for event. Click on head to get information about bits.
- Timing information for the event.
- VSCP class and type information for event. Click on class or type to take you to the help page for the class/type.
- GUID for event. GUID’s can be named and if they are the name is shown here. Also sensors (sensor index) can be named. Also shown here.
- The data content is displayed also in clear text for all events. Measurements have extended information.
- The transmit event area. Transmit events can be defined. Automatic periodic events. Load save to disk as for the previous VSCP Works.
Here a dump of the event count display shown when no row is selected.
And here when multiple rows are selected making it possible to do event timing calculations.
Still a lot do do but on the way. All written in Qt.